Grow Cincinnati Loan Fund
The Grow Cincinnati Fund was created to provide capital for fixed assets, working capital, and eligible refinancing to small businesses located in the City of Cincinnati. It is used to encourage expansion and increase the capacity of small business by providing ‘gap’ debt financing and access to technical assistance. Funding is available to successful growing or emerging small businesses that meet our underwriting requirements.
What Businesses Are Eligible:
For profit businesses that have collateral sufficient to secure the loan and have adequate historical or projected cash flow to repay the debt.
Ineligible Businesses / Organizations
- Social service agencies to care for or rehabilitate people
- Religious institutions
- Non-profit service providers
- Private clubs with membership restrictions
- Venture capital investments
- Any use prohibited by City, state, or federal regulation or law
How Much Can Be Borrowed
Typical loan amounts range from $50,000 to $250,000 with a maximum of $2,000,000 as permitted by the U.S. SBA.
How Can Funds Be Used
|• Permanent Working Capital||Up to 7 years|
|• Machinery and equipment||Up to 10 years|
|• Tenant Improvements Terms||Terms of the Lease, Up to 20 years|
|• Construction/Renovations Terms||Terms up to 25 years|
|• Acquisition of Real Estate Terms||Up to 25 years|
* Combined uses will determine other term.
Loans are for eligible Community Development Block Grant Entitlement Program activities that meet National Objectives for job creation/retention, low-moderate income area benefit or prevention/elimination of slum and blight.
- Comply with City environmental requirements.
- Maintain the business within City limits for the entire loan term.
- Demonstrate ability to repay loan within a reasonable time period.
How do I learn more?
Contact The City of Cincinnati's Economic Development Division at (513) 352-2499 or firstname.lastname@example.org